Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beachy Keen

If you follow my blog, you already know my love for the beach{even though I live miles away from the ocean}. I grew up by the ocean so every time I am decorating a room, I always look for Beach accessories.  My porch did not scape this rule! :) It is my happy place!
For the No Sew Table Runner click HERE
For the DIY pedestal vase, click HERE

I got the "Beachy Keen sight at Marshal's for $4 on clearance!!


One of my favorite island in the States is Sanibel Island, FL. We went there in 2002 with my oldest daughter that was them 2 years old{now she is 12!}. I really want to go back again, but this time with my three children. It was one of my top vacations for sure! Just a beautiful place to visit!



   Hope my ideas give you some beachy inspirations!                                                                                        



Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love all the blues and the jar with the shells is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...I LOVE the beach and ocean but live far from it. :( I love to decorate with shells and beach decor! This is beautiful! Glad to find you via Our House of Joyful Noise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the beachy accessories! I live by the sea and can't help but include beach themed items all over the house!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!